AboveAir Technologies, LLC, a leading manufacturer of specialized commercial air conditioners, has immediate openings at our corporate facility in Frederick, MD:
Solution Sales Application Engineer:
The Solution Sales Application Engineer will work closely with HVAC representatives throughout North America making equipment selections, performance, pricing and submittals.
The primary function of the position is to provide product solution engineering support to AboveAir rep force. The ability to communicate both verbal and written, suggest alternatives and provide technical data are only some of the multi-tasking requirements. The successful candidate will utilize both business and technical expertise to provide equipment solutions for individual projects. This position will require organizational skills to manage multiple projects and respond in a timely manner to product requests.
- Provide system unit design, performance and pricing assistance.
- Review drawings, schedules and performance requirements for applications.
- Assist in specification review and if necessary, provide alternative recommendations.
- Review project order documentation for accuracy.
- Produce submittals and other documents for engineering approval.
- BSME required.
- 2 years or more HVAC experience.
- Experience in fan performance, heat transfer technology, air and water cooled equipment.
- Experience with Outside Air and Mission Critical equipment technologies.
- Experience working with sales reps and consulting engineers preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and CAD.
- High level of creativity and problem solving.
- Ability to demonstrate conduct by conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Ability to multi-task and meet time sensitive material requirements.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational and communication skills are required.
Northern Regional Sales Manager:
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is responsible for all sales activities and managing all independent HVAC representatives in an assigned territory. The RSM will perform multiple functions to meet company sales goals by continually strengthening the rep sales network. Candidate will work from a remote office and must be located in Northern US near a major airport preferably in Indiana, Ohio, Michigan or Illinois.
- All sales activities and sales goals
- Implement all market strategies as set forth by management
- Management of independent sales representatives
- Hiring/firing of independent sales representatives
- Assess rep performance to assure product is marketed and sold in territory
- Educate and train rep agencies on all products
- Prepare and provide product price quotes
- Develop and prepare product sales training presentations
- Joint sales calls with rep agencies to engineers, mechanical contractors, owners, and other potential customers in the territory
- Communicate customer needs and requirements back to management
- Provide competitive analysis, market conditions and industry trends
- Maintain job inquiries and follow up within company sales tracking software
- Provide reporting documents as required by management
- Other duties assigned by management
- 60% Travel
- Manage necessary paperwork and reports required by management
- Meet company sales goals
- Maintain rep network
- Prepare rep quotas and performance reviews of each company
- Demonstrate yearly improvement of rep agencies sales and activity
- Always represent the company in a professional manner in the marketplace
- Demonstrate product knowledge and product applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Business preferred but not required
- 5+ years of Commercial/Industrial HVAC experience in engineered products
- Proven ability to manage Independent Representative network
- Work independently from a remote office
- Strong communication and sales skills
- Excellent written and oral communication with the ability to make sales presentations to diverse groups of varying sizes
- PC knowledge to include MS Office and CRM tools
- Self motivated, detail oriented, team player with a strong desire to succeed
- Ability to build long term professional business relationships
- Mechanical and technical aptitude
- Candidate will work from a remote office and must be located in Northern US near a major airport preferably in Indiana, Ohio, Michigan or Illinois.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Current Openings
AboveAir Technologies offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental and Prescription
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations/Holidays
- Educational Assistance
- Company Sponsored Events
AboveAir Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.