AboveAir Technologies, LLC, a leading manufacturer of specialized commercial air conditioners, has immediate openings at our corporate facility in Frederick, MD:
Solution Sales Application Engineer:
The Solution Sales Application Engineer will work closely with HVAC representatives throughout North America making equipment selections, performance, pricing and submittals.
The primary function of the position is to provide product solution engineering support to AboveAir rep force. The ability to communicate both verbal and written, suggest alternatives and provide technical data are only some of the multi-tasking requirements. The successful candidate will utilize both business and technical expertise to provide equipment solutions for individual projects. This position will require organizational skills to manage multiple projects and respond in a timely manner to product requests.
- Provide system unit design, performance and pricing assistance.
- Review drawings, schedules and performance requirements for applications.
- Assist in specification review and if necessary, provide alternative recommendations.
- Review project order documentation for accuracy.
- Produce submittals and other documents for engineering approval.
- BSME required.
- 2 years or more HVAC experience.
- Experience in fan performance, heat transfer technology, air and water cooled equipment.
- Experience with Outside Air and Mission Critical equipment technologies.
- Experience working with sales reps and consulting engineers preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and CAD.
- High level of creativity and problem solving.
- Ability to demonstrate conduct by conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Ability to multi-task and meet time sensitive material requirements.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational and communication skills are required.
No Current Openings
AboveAir Technologies offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental and Prescription
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations/Holidays
- Educational Assistance
- Company Sponsored Events
AboveAir Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.